Personalized Medical Care
Latest Medical Technology
Who exactly are Hospitalists?
Hospitalists are hospital-based physicians who have restricted the scope of their practice to exclusively care for patients that are hospitalized. They coordinate all aspects of care during a patient’s hospital stay—working closely with the hospital’s healthcare team to coordinate comprehensive care, and communicate regularly and clearly with patients, family members, hospital staff, and primary care physicians.
Our Doctors Make The Difference
We don’t simply hire doctors—we hire people. People who care, are passionate, and experts at what they do. At PIP, we promote a positive culture that feels more like a home than a job. Our goal is to treat physicians like they want to be treated, with utmost respect. That’s why we get the very best physicians in their respective fields. And we give them the flexibility to practice cutting-edge medicine that positively impacts patient care and the overall experience—all the while supporting our partner facilities and local physicians.
Why We Are The Best Choice For Patients
- World-class physicians
- Top-quality, personalized medical care
- Inpatient focus and experience with hospitalized patients
- Long-standing relationships with primary care doctors and specialists
- Clear communication with patients and family members
- Coordinated care between primary care physicians and specialists
- Continuity and optimized scheduling to reduce physician handoffs
- Physicians enjoy a work/life balance so they are at the top of their game
How Can We Help You?
If you have questions about our hospitalist practice, please contact us today. We’re here for you and welcome your inquiries.